Homes with basements, crawl spaces, slabs or a combination of foundations have had a 100% success rate in lowering the radon level and all under and expertise of founder and president, Wayne Westman.
• Wayne is a graduate of Northeastern Illinois University with a
Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology.
• He has worked 30 years full-time for Addison Fire Protection
District #1 as a Firefighter/Paramedic. Among other services of the
fire department, he has served on the Hazmat, Technical Rescue,
and Rescue Scuba teams.
• Wayne is licensed through IEMA Division of Nuclear Safety,
license# RNM2001200 and is a member of the American
Association of Radon Scientist and technologist (AARST) local
• Wayne has 20 years of radon mitigation experience with thousands
of radon mitigation installations. His experience, dedication, and
attention to detail have earned him respect in the radon mitigation
• Wayne and his wife of 28 years have 4 beautiful daughters and
lives is St. Charles. He enjoys staying active by participating in
volleyball, wallyball, swimming, and underwater hockey.